What brand bobber to balance my death star?

Cruik

This is what I have to look forward to till June?

What happens in June? Are you just limiting yourself to fishing for hatchery fish? Even if you are, I'm pretty sure nearly every terminal fishery that closed this past week has a sizable stretch still open until Feb. 15th. Not to mention the fact that there are a ton of other rivers open outside Puget Sound. For a lot of people the season has just barely begun...and they don't live in Forks or Aberdeen.

What happens in June? Are you just limiting yourself to fishing for hatchery fish? Even if you are, I'm pretty sure nearly every terminal fishery that closed this past week has a sizable stretch still open until Feb. 15th. Not to mention the fact that there are a ton of other rivers open outside Puget Sound. For a lot of people the season has just barely begun...and they don't live in Forks or Aberdeen.
Well shit I guess I am going to go deeper I to the regs. I am under the impression puget sound rivers are closex till june. I know I can still go out to the op but I simply do not have the means to head ojt there

Latest posts