NFR Are you watching?

Salmo_g

A first half like that works for me. Broncos meet Sea Hawk D! Didn't even get a first down in the 1st qrtr IIRC. Maybe, just maybe, a little west coast football respect will come outa' this.

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
Now it's all about whether they will be the first team to shutout an opponent... which will become more likely since Denver won't be kicking field goals.

Sad day for football. Denver is being out coached and out played. Denver looks like a marginal high school team. For football, it's a pathetic commentary on the talking heads, the whoooplaaaa, they advertisers who spent millions on ads that won't be seen, on ticket holders who wanted to see a competitive game, on how badly the sport can be played. Seahawks look good, Denver is a joke. At this point you simply don't want to see anyone hurt. Denver and the AFC will need to look at this long and hard because it is nothing short of a professional embarrassment.

Howdy folks! Just joined the forum and just want to say congrats to you all. Being from WI, if I couldn't see the Pack take the title, I was hoping the Hawks would. Time to hang some beads around your neck and party like a rock star!

GAT

Dumbfounded
Well, I was watching the game but it has become one of those boring blow out super bowls so I'm back to working on my Metolius slide show project. ...the commercials aren't even that good.

No one expected this! I actually thought it might be a close game... wrong!