NFR Are you watching?

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
Ok, does someone have a good home remedy for a hoarse throat? How am I supposed to teach tomorrow? Looks like a great day to emphasis the importance of listening with your eyes as well as your ears because it might just be a non verbal day! Hawks!

cabezon

Sculpin Enterprises
BLOWOUT! 43-8, really? Congrats Seahawks.
I was telling my wife over and over in the first quarter. I wanted a blow-out. I wasn't sure that my blood pressure could handle a nail-biter. Who cares about Fox's ratings, who cares about advertisers? I'm just happy to see the Seahawks cruise and I'm looking forward to seeing the team given the belated plaudits that they earned all year: best defense, best team, all year.
Steve

Ed Call

I was telling my wife over and over in the first quarter. I wanted a blow-out. I wasn't sure that my blood pressure could handle a nail-biter. Who cares about Fox's ratings, who cares about advertisers? I'm just happy to see the Seahawks cruise and I'm looking forward to seeing the team given the belated plaudits that they earned all year: best defense, best team, all year.
Steve
Amen Steve, well stated and well deserved accolades for this team.

Ok, does someone have a good home remedy for a hoarse throat? How am I supposed to teach tomorrow? Looks like a great day to emphasis the importance of listening with your eyes as well as your ears because it might just be a non verbal day! Hawks!
You can obviously type/write juuuust fine.

Latest posts