Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

(SOLD, traded really! )Sage RPL 9' 6 wt w/ Orivs LA Battenkill

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Islander 
G
#1 ·
Sage RPL 9' 6 wt with Orvis LA Battenkill reel loaded with Cortland 444 Camo line (intermediate line) and 150 yards of 20 lb backing. Asking for $400, obo, will trade for a spey rod/reel if price is compatible.

#7 ·
Sage RPL 9' 6 wt w/ Orivs LA Battenkill...enter to read more

I've been trying to barter for a 6wt. RPL as my new budget doesn't allow for any more rod purchases. Without the reel, do you have any interest in a trade for a 9 ft. Winston IM6 3 weight or a 6 1/2 ft. Orvis full flex 2 weight. I'm looking to fill a void in a heavier faster action rod. Let me know if you have any interest.

Thanks,

Calvin

#9 ·
Sage RPL 9' 6 wt w/ Orivs LA Battenkill...enter to ...

Are you looking exclusively for RPL 6 weight? I have a Marryat Evolution 6 weight 3 piece that casts great...also a 896-4 Winston Ibis that I don't seem to use much anymore (Have 6 and 9 XP's)but can you tell me more about your 3 weight Winston....Both of my rods have very little use (less than 25 hours on each) Possible trade? if intertested let me know

G
#15 ·
Sage RPL 9' 6 wt w/ Orivs LA Battenkill...enter to read more

The trade for a 7136-4 spey rod was awesome. I just returned from Minter ( you know the steelhead hatchery ),
and the rod performed flawlessly and landed two of three fish. Awesome rod dude!

Speycast

#16 ·
Sage RPL 9' 6 wt w/ Orivs LA Battenkill...enter to ...

New River Mike

So that's where you took off for...good work. I must have left just before you got back to Minter. Hooked a bunch, landed some, fair hooked fewer yet. A blast nevertheless.
Thanks for the lines, by the way. I owe you big-time!

:thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.