Weather.

It's friggin Seattle. It rains 90% of the time. I want to be a Seattle weatherman. Come in on January 2nd with a bunch of different shirts. Just put one on and say on and off again rain showers with temps. between 40 and 50. Then change shirts and say on and off again rain showers with temps. between 50 and 60. Change again and say snow possibility then turning to rain. Change again and say temps above 80 and how you can protect yourself and doggy from the excessive heat. It's that easy !!!

It's friggin Seattle. It rains 90% of the time. I want to be a Seattle weatherman. Come in on January 2nd with a bunch of different shirts. Just put one on and say on and off again rain showers with temps. between 40 and 50. Then change shirts and say on and off again rain showers with temps. between 50 and 60. Change again and say snow possibility then turning to rain. Change again and say temps above 80 and how you can protect yourself and doggy from the excessive heat. It's that easy !!!

Not the case in Spokane, they predicted sunshine through the weekend and Monday... it snowed - all three days. I guess that's "crystal sunshine".

Being a weatherman, would be a sweet job!

The only line of work, where you can be consistently wrong and still keep your job.

Trapper

Author, Writer, Photographer
We've gotten nearly 2 feet of snow at my house since last Friday with highs in the 20s.

What I did for 3 hours yesterday and we got another 6 or 7" since then.

Trapper

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Rained yesterday & into the night. Light snow & 30 now. I imagine it's a bit more severe up in the Seep Lake country.

Nice snow shovel, Trapper!

GAT

Dumbfounded
The crocus and daffodils are ready to bloom in our front yard. As far as they are concerned, it is now Spring in The Valley. Danged determined flowers!

Kyle Smith

DBA BozoKlown406
I couldn't get my Volkswagen off my block this morning, thanks to a foot of snow. So I walked to work. What a wonderful reminder that I live 4 blocks from the amazing Clark Fork River. That beast is frozen solid, interrupted by riffles and scary holes in the ice. I will take a picture of beautiful, snowy Missoula from the California Street Footbridge tomorrow morning.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I couldn't get my Volkswagen off my block this morning, thanks to a foot of snow. So I walked to work. What a wonderful reminder that I live 4 blocks from the amazing Clark Fork River. That beast is frozen solid, interrupted by riffles and scary holes in the ice. I will take a picture of beautiful, snowy Missoula from the California Street Footbridge tomorrow morning.
If it's got open leads it isn't frozen solid. It might be ice covered but not frozen solid. If it was that way all the fish would die.:p

Kyle Smith

DBA BozoKlown406
Thankfully it was solid enough for a lost dog I saw walking on the river this morning. I whistled and he came, then the damn thing followed me to work. No collar, of course.

GAT

Dumbfounded
While driving home from work yesterday I noticed a guy mowing his lawn!!!!

Com'on man! Don't be mowing your lawn in February or the other spouse type units will expect the rest of us guys to start doing the same thing.

I almost stopped and asked the guy for his man card so I could rip it up.

Mowing your lawn in Oregon in February is a justifiable reason to lose your man card.