Is Scoones dead?

My project at work is killing me and it won't finish up until early June. I need to continue focusing on it. Then there will be a period of "f-off, going fishing", and then some much needed attention will be given to the site again.
How do we know this was really Chris? I think it was Ed or Jerry covering for Chris to give him more time to relocate and hide from the Feds.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
I've been conversing with him and I am absolutely positive I'm dealing with an exact duplicate and not the real thing...but then...if he's an exact duplicate, does it really matter?
Hoo boy...I think I just ruined another good night's sleep.
I mean...if he's an exact duplicate...how would you know? Would he know?

I've been conversing with him and I am absolutely positive I'm dealing with an exact duplicate and not the real thing...but then...if he's an exact duplicate, does it really matter?
Clones?

GAT

Dumbfounded
It matters if he's an evil replicant! Remember, exact twins do not have the same personalities. Clones don't either. You may be able to duplicate everything in the body but not the thought process. Not the soul... as it were. Some hatchery trout fight much harder than others.