FS Tack Free, Fast Cure, Crystal UV Cure Resin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this uv resin kit a couple months ago. I am just getting a chance to tie some flies and this resin is pretty cool stuff. Dries as advertised.
I'm not tying fancy epoxy nymphs...but just securing trailing hook wraps on shanks and having them dry instantly is great for speeding up the process.
Good stuff!

c1eddy

silvercreek, just to clarify: can you say which other brands of resin you are aware of that your lights/lamps will effectively cure?

silvercreek

My lights will cure Clear Cure Goo, Bug Bond, Diamond Hard, & Loon. I have not tried my lamps will all the subtypes of the brands. Of course if the brand does not cure and stays tacky with thier lights, the fault is not the light but the resin.

jersey

livin' the dream
As solid as discussed. Been applying in different ways today for a couple of different styles. Great!!

Thanks Silvercreek

Irafly

Indi Ira
WFF Premium
$5LPL” OFFER

$5 UV FLASHLIGHT offer when you buy 2 or more items. It can be 2 bottles of UV Coat or any combination of other UV lights and UV Coat. Offer is good for 7 days ending on Friday 9/16/16. Shipping charge for the UV flashlight will be $1. For example. 2 bottles of resin and the UV flashlight will be $41 including shipping.

Clear Cure Goo sells the identical Pro UV Curing Light for $47.99. You get the light and 2 bottles of my non-tacky SilverCreek UV Cure for $6.99 LESS which INCLUDES shipping! My light is a different color, but otherwise is identical to the CCG light.

Screen%20Shot%202016-02-03%20at%204.35.36%20PM_zpsqvtupfzm.png

Use code “$5LPL” when you order.

Payment by check or paypal. Check MUST reach me by Friday 9/16/16. Extra $3 charge if you want to use Paypal. Email me at picaboo(at)Charter(dot)net for details and to order.

For your convenience I have calculated the costs for several options as noted below. If you want me to calculate the costs for other orders, tell me what you are ordering and I will tell you what the cost are to pay by check and paypal.

2R (1 C & 1 F) and $5 UV Flashlight - The cost for a bottle of Crystal UV Coat ($15), and a bottle of Flexthin UV Coat ($15), the UV flashlight plus shipping ($6) is $41. Paypal option = $44

2R (2 C) and $5 UV Flashlight - The cost for 2 bottles of Crystal UV Coat ($30) and the UV flashlight plus shipping ($6) is $41. Paypal option = $44

2R (2 F) and $5 UV Flashlight - The cost for 2 bottle of Flexthin UV Coat ($30) the UV flashlight plus shipping ($6) is $41. Paypal option = $44

You get a complete UV kit with 2 resins, the same UV flashlight, and shipping for $6.99 LESS than what Clear Cure Goo charges for the Flashlight alone. You won’t find a better deal anywhere. Order now to get ready for winter fly tying.

Can I just get 2 bottles of Crystal UV Coat for $30 plus $6 shipping. Somehow my payment or something didn't work out the last time I tried to buy.

fishayr

Just got my order for UV Coat and flashlight. Shipped very quickly and works like a champ. I will be a repeat buyer. Thanks silvercreek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info