The Lochsa

Great stuff Gene. Way to stoke the itch to string up the rods. My favorite photo was of you (or whoever it was) was the one where you are so peacefully resting on the rocks. You can't buy that kind of relaxation and enjoyment.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Lots of Black Bears on Rock Creek also. Was sitting in my buddies van resting and a half grown bear came up the trail I was just on. Me being stupid, I jumped out of the van to take a picture of it and it turned and ambled off through the bushes. This was about 15 years ago. I haven't been in the woods to much lately as there aren't a lot of trees where I fish.

Eric Denny

Summer is over but I'm still fishing!!
I swear every places I fish any more has something tic's, bears, wolves, sneaks or tweakers and to top it off I never catch any fish! I mean if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck. I would love to show you guys some of these spots but I don't want to be blamed for you being bit by something!!;-)

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I swear every places I fish any more has something tic's, bears, wolves, sneaks or tweakers and to top it off I never catch any fish! I mean if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck. I would love to show you guys some of these spots but I don't want to be blamed for you being bit by something!!;-)
I had the same kind of luck when I fished in that state. I'd go fishing, but it was called that and not catching.

Ray

If you have the class IV whitewater skillz, that river is a blast to float and fish. I did a trip from Dead Mule Flats to Fish Creek last year in mid June with a good buddy. We hammered the cutties during a sweet combo salmon fly/golden stone hatch. It was pretty novel to be fishing with helmets and drysuits on, and well worth it.