FS Winston III X 9ft 6wt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased this 6wt Winston B III X from a gentlemen who purchased it New mid-summer 2013----It had never been fished.----After receiving the Rod in Sept. 2013, I casted it on the river one afternoon, and decided that I wanted a stiffer version if the same rod. ---I wanted a rod for heavy streamers, and for also casting flys in Salt water. ---When I sell this rod, I will be looking to buy the B III SX for the reasons above.---(Anyone want to trade for a SX?)----IMHO, the X version is the perfect rod to present a fly with incredible accuracy especially Dry's---Go to www.winstonrods.com. To get all the info you need for this current model.
The rod is NEW, except for lawn casting, and one session on our local river to evaluate how it would cast heavy streamers.---The word MINT is overused, however as you can see from the pictures it is!
The Rod Retails for $795. without tag or shipping.-----I have the Unconditional Lifetime Warranty as can be seen in the picture.---It's an Awesome rod for the right person and fishing conditions.---------------$565 + FREE Shipping USA.
Feel free to email me at [email protected]. Or by phone @ 970-749-5960

Thanks,

Bill
Durango, Colorado image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

WOW!----Good call!----Your right, the rod is awesome, but not fast enough for the type of fishing I have found myself doing---Want to buy it back?--ha! ha!

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts