Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenwick, Lamiglas, Pflueger rods and reel

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Randy Knapp 
#1 ·
I have a new 6'6" 6pc 3/4wt in the original Lamiglas tube (no sock; the tube is lined and divided into pockets). It has only been test casted and will put a 3 or 4wt line out to about 65' for me with effortless casts in the 30 to 40 foot range. This was a gift but they retailed for $295. I have set the price at $150 pre eBay. I have a Fenwick 6' 2pc 5wt that meets my needs for a short rod.
Shipping and handling and insurance will be a flat $10.

Fenwick 5' 3" 2pc 4/5wt. Another sweet casting rod for small brushy streams or just for short rod fun. I have used this rod a few times and landed fish over 20" but it is still in excellent condition. It, also, is now an extra since the six foot 5wt (with a 6wt line) handles the bigger heavier flies I throw in anadromous waters where one can always be surprized by a big Dolly Varden or steelhead or salmon. This one is pre eBay at $65 with shipping and handling and insurance a flat $10.

Pflueger 1834 reel and extra spool with appropriate line and backing for either or both of the above rods. This will only be sold with one or both of the above rods for $65 with $5 for shipping, handling and insurance. The reel alone could be sold separately for $45 if only one rod is purchased (that way I could still use the spare spool and line for the appropriate unsold rod with my wife's 1834).

If someone buys both rods and reel and spool with lines then I will throw in the shipping, handling and insurance.

You can check my feedback record on eBay by typing in my moniker which is Salmalma and you can contact me with questions at wrknapp@yahoo.com

Randy

" When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee" Isaiah 43:2

See less See more
#2 ·
The 5'3" Fenglass is no longer for sale and but I'll reduce the Lamiglass 6'6" 6pc 3/4 wt fiberglass Brush Creek down to $125 including shipping or $5 less if your local. This would make a great backpack rod or travel rod for back East.

Randy

" When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee" Isaiah 43:2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.