Ling flinging

Got an empty seat tomorrow? I'm open.

Yes sir I do. Tide change is around 10:40 or so, so my plan is to put in at 8, and fish till maybe an hour or so after the change before I gotta run back home and take care of a few things and pull the Smokercraft out to go meet up with someone who wants to look at it.

You're definitely welcome to join!

Bagman

Since that fish was in the 26 - 36 inch window I assume you kept it. For those that have never eaten ling before all I can say is "Yummmm!"

Although I love a good piece of salmon, ling cod and halibut and most rockfish are my favorite table fare.

Good job Nick! I'm trying to chase down some trailer wiring issues on my new (new to me anyway) boat purchase but hope to get out before the season ends!
Can anyone say fish taco's lingcod makes such great toco's.

Bagman

Yes sir I do. Tide change is around 10:40 or so, so my plan is to put in at 8, and fish till maybe an hour or so after the change before I gotta run back home and take care of a few things and pull the Smokercraft out to go meet up with someone who wants to look at it.

You're definitely welcome to join!
Kingston? At 8am. I'll be there. Hope you haven't used up all the luck.

Well we weren't quite as successful today. I had one good grab, and had one follow my fly right up to the surface.... That was cool as hell!! That got my heart pumping even more than the grab shortly after that.

But it was a beautiful morning on the water, and a grab is a grab so I won't complain.

There is just something about this fishery...

Off to Neah Bay tomorrow.

Bagman

Haha I burn so friggin easily that I stay as covered up as possible on the water. Still, My arms and face still ended up fried. You'll be happy to know I wore a lighter baseball cap this morning, and it promptly flew off my head as soon as I opened it up out of Kingston. lol
But.
Bagman came through with a spare hat he just happen to have in his bag of tricks.

Latest posts