Hatchery advocates strike back

I wouldn't worry too much - our hatchery returns are in the rage of .05 to .07% - the Skagit sent out around 230K to 240K since 2006 and they get about 900-1000 back and the system over the hill to the north is going to get a bunch more fish as well. they can all meet up at the 522 bridge

Inside job. Has to be.

(this is the opinion of Evan Burck, and not a factual statement based on any empirical evidence. this does not represent the stance of any of his employers or affiliates)

I was disappointing after watching this. I am trying so hard to learn about this issue as until then I will not form an opinion on the issue or jump on any bandwagons. I did feel that the kiro 7 story was very one sided, and wondered why kiro 7 chose to be so subjective. I want to see a quality story where both sides are filmed, and there points are made. Or we can have finluver, against someone on this forum in a celebrity deathmatch or something.

I was disappointing after watching this. I am trying so hard to learn about this issue as until then I will not form an opinion on the issue or jump on any bandwagons. I did feel that the kiro 7 story was very one sided, and wondered why kiro 7 chose to be so subjective. I want to see a quality story where both sides are filmed, and there points are made. Or we can have finluver, against someone on this forum in a celebrity deathmatch or something.
Watch hatchery vs wild and then catch a screening of wild reverence, should be pretty obvious who is in it for the fish with scientific data to back them up and who is in it for the money

David Dalan

69°19'15.35" N 18°44'22.74" E
Im down for the deathmatch. However traditional Indian (India, Indian) wrestling might be more appropriate.

Canvas diapers, oiled wrestlers. 'Nuff said.

Bob Triggs

Stop Killing Wild Steelhead!
When you go to that story, on the Channel 7 page, there is a provision there for comments about that story. You can log on there and speak your mind.

I had to stop partaking in the comment circus on any news site. Even if you try to bring intelligent discussion to the table, the trolls and willfully ignorant come out in droves to insult and bring the discussion back to their level.
this one is not bad yet, just Mr. Triggs and I so far.... on the other one though... yeah it is hatchery idiot heaven, love that they claim "science has proven no more wild fish" really? cause the genetic tests i'm looking at in an independent peer-reviewed paper say other wise, and that is on the cowtitz aka hatchery heaven

edit: nvm it is this article that is hatchery guys, other one regarding the "investigation" is still ok

Latest posts