FS Sonicdry Fly Zip Front Waders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Mine are XL with plenty of room for my size 11's & a neo sock (6'3"/232#/34" inseam); plenty of leg room, also. I suspect that L booties would be a tad snug. Since I bought these, my Simms have been languishing; the booties ARE tight on those. Zip fronts are way easier to get on & off, plus they accommodate an old man's all-too-frequent nature calls quite handily. I've used mine a lot over the last 2 years both wading & float tubing with no issues whatsoever.

Why would I make it up that my favorite wader company and most comfortable waders I've ever worn had small booties for the size wader they are.....yet I still praise the company for their quality and comfort.
I'll take pics and prove it that my size 11.5 feet are a tight fit. You can clearly see my big toe bulging through the bootie.....

Why would I make it up that my favorite wader company and most comfortable waders I've ever worn had small booties for the size wader they are.....yet I still praise the company for their quality and comfort.
I'll take pics and prove it that my size 11.5 feet are a tight fit. You can clearly see my big toe bulging through the bootie.....
Nobody is interested in seeing your bulge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts