Skykomish Report 6/5

Below ben Howard boat launch ;) I actually landed the same fish I lost my fly to last time. Guess what it was?!About a 26" bull trout. Absolutely amazing fish. The reason I know it was the same fish is it did and fought exactly the same way, it was holding in the exact spot as last time and I remember thinking that when I hooked him the first time I saw lots of spots and I thought that it may have been a small king at first. Anyhow I will take a big bull over a steelhead any day just for the simple fact that there is not too many around (esp. the sky) and plus the anadromous fish are beautiful.

CLO

Future WFF Mod
Below ben Howard boat launch ;) I actually landed the same fish I lost my fly to last time. Guess what it was?!About a 26" bull trout. Absolutely amazing fish. The reason I know it was the same fish is it did and fought exactly the same way, it was holding in the exact spot as last time and I remember thinking that when I hooked him the first time I saw lots of spots and I thought that it may have been a small king at first. Anyhow I will take a big bull over a steelhead any day just for the simple fact that there is not too many around (esp. the sky) and plus the anadromous fish are beautiful.

Probably the same fish because there are only 4 fish in the sky right now.

Lex

No roe or shrimp. Not sure if you're trying to be funny again or if you're really asking me. So I'll assume the latter. My program is: Swung black leaches on a type 6 sink tip. Swung 50/50 spoons. Very dirty and I'm an awful person with no morals and use a float and jig. I was simply trying to say don't overlook good fly water around the Reiter area. Buckets that can be reached even with a single hander. Cheers!

Latest posts