strawberry thieves-2014

I'm not mad. I had a spike and a doe out there yesterday morning around 7:30. In addition to topping a bunch of my strawberries, they tangled up my netting and knocked over a potted plant. When I went outside this morning the netting was all messed up again. Nice to check the camera and see it was a bigger buck.

Attachments

Alex MacDonald

that's His Lordship, to you.....
the one on the left, especially! I'm going with modern rifle this year again, and if I'm hunting the orchards, I'll hunt off the new mountain bike. Maaaaaby I'll actually see a deer this season!

weiliwen

There's a whitetail doe that visits my back yard each evening (I live in the northern suburbs of Chicago) and eats my hostas. She, or something else, is also eating my tomatoes. Bad place for a veggie garden.

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
There's a whitetail doe that visits my back yard each evening (I live in the northern suburbs of Chicago) and eats my hostas. She, or something else, is also eating my tomatoes. Bad place for a veggie garden.
I'm thinking the placement of the gardens just fine from the deers point of view !

Latest posts