WTB NFO ESCAPE FOOT BAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to see if anyone here would happen to have a Scadden "NFO" foot rest they are willing to part with. I am looking for the old style which used small "S" clips to attach to the pontoon. I need one for my Escape Pontoon.

Here is a picture of what I am looking for..

image.jpg

up2nogood

I am looking to see if anyone here would happen to have a Scadden "NFO" foot rest they are willing to part with. I am looking for the old style which used small "S" clips to attach to the pontoon. I need one for my Escape Pontoon.

Here is a picture of what I am looking for..

View attachment 43908

That looks like something that could be made pretty easy with a piece of aluminum pipe or round tube . Looks to be around 1" in diameter.

I use a piece of heavy schedule pvc pipe and it works great. I have an old style solid foot bar with the pins if you'd like it.

Peyton00

James
Tell me what ya want and i will fab up a footrest. Even give ya some place to set the foot and rest the legs.

This isn't like we are making a pb&j sandwich.

Yes, tha

Yes, that's the one. Free if you can pick it up. Or meet sometime when I go off Island.

Thank you very much for the offer, I wish I could take you up on it but I am currently in Korea and not due to return till October 2015. I purchased the pontoon while I was on leave a couple of weeks ago. The pontoon is brand new and waiting for me to return in my garage partiality inflated. It's gonna be a LONG year!!!

Peyton00

He posted earlier that he will hold it for ya. Consider that solid and not worry about it. When you get close to coming home, i will grab it for ya if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts