FS Sage ONE 690-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCnSac

John or "LC"
Is your rod still available, and are you still looking for trades?

I have a rare Lamiglas 2 pc. 8'6" for a 7 wt. line, Scadden Model. This genuine graphite rod is rated for Class V water. It's the same blank as the Z-Axis, comes with the same case as you get with any TFO rod, along with an inflatable bladderless sinking line. Retail value is $700, but I'd consider anything over $200 as I'm trying to raise money for this sweet 2 pc. Orvis Clearwater rod on Goodwill.com. http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Orvis-Clearwater-Classic-Graphite-Rod-85-Ft-17356583.html

Bidding isn't over yet, but so far with shipping it's only at about $196. You'd pay $198 for a new one, plus you'd have to settle for a 4 pc. outfit and have to deal with the warranty card. I don't want to lose it so let me know where you want to Lamiglas sent.

Itchy Dog

Some call me Kirk Werner
Is your rod still available, and are you still looking for trades?

I have a rare Lamiglas 2 pc. 8'6" for a 7 wt. line, Scadden Model. This genuine graphite rod is rated for Class V water. It's the same blank as the Z-Axis, comes with the same case as you get with any TFO rod, along with an inflatable bladderless sinking line. Retail value is $700, but I'd consider anything over $200 as I'm trying to raise money for this sweet 2 pc. Orvis Clearwater rod on Goodwill.com. http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Orvis-Clearwater-Classic-Graphite-Rod-85-Ft-17356583.html

Bidding isn't over yet, but so far with shipping it's only at about $196. You'd pay $198 for a new one, plus you'd have to settle for a 4 pc. outfit and have to deal with the warranty card. I don't want to lose it so let me know where you want to Lamiglas sent.

Would you accept, in trade, an already-sold Sage ONE 690-4?

LCnSac

John or "LC"
I'll trade you the RPL 690 I just sold straight across for the ONE. I value that at about $485. It was $250 until the fanboy thread got its own zip code.

David Loy

Senior Moment
With some encouragement, I could offer a trade for one of those coveted 690-4 RPLs, a plus model, with mojo ala Yellowlab even. You can't beat that with a stick. But then, you'd need a bigger boat too.

LCnSac

John or "LC"
Used to race the Santana 20. Single purpose boat but fast and looks so cool on the water. I ended up compromising with a Catalina 22 which does nothing well but a lot of things OK. Good overnighter for 2 and with a big local fleet good for beer cans.

BTW I would never be caught dead in a Bayliner, unless it was pre-Brunswick. I'm old enough to remember when they were made around Seattle and REALLY good boats. Brunswick changed all that.

Sorry for the thread drift. We need to help ID sell his rod and find him a trade.

David Loy

Senior Moment
Santana 2023 here, probably more like the Cat.22. Camper version, sleeps 4, reasonably fast for a water ballast boat. Been sitting on the trailer for 6+ years since we got a bow rider/runabout. The 20s are pretty cool. I've raced a small bit too in my checkered past.
Sorry gentlemen, and ID.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts