Official "Sign up" for volunteer boat/judges for 2014 2 Fly

Jim Allen

"Fish-On" Custom Fly Rods
Jerry

This event has always been near and dear to my heart. Giving back to those who have given so much is an opportunity and honor I can't pass up. Jerry you can count on me on the sticks and my boat. Besides the USAF needs to be represented (take that chuck). I have blocked my calendar.

Jim Allen

Jerry,

I'd like to row again this year but am currently scheduled to work the day of the event. It might be a couple of weeks until I can try to reschedule but I plan to make every effort to be there. I'll keep you posted.

Scott

Ed Call

Unless I can get my shredded big boat tubes replaced (late tax refund pending) I'm unable to row. I will help out if needed though. If the planets align and I can get the big boat tubes replaced, my boat will be in service. I could be a late date decision...but my insurance is valid!

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Unless I can get my shredded big boat tubes replaced (late tax refund pending) I'm unable to row. I will help out if needed though. If the planets align and I can get the big boat tubes replaced, my boat will be in service. I could be a late date decision...but my insurance is valid!
What if I were able to arrange a raft for you to row?

Ed Call

Jerry, that is a SILLY question. Of course I'm in if entrusted with someone's craft and a team to fish! I'd still work toward getting my own up to par, but if you need rowers and have more boats...I'm interested!

Latest posts