Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have this outfit I bought to fish for Muskie but have just never done it and probably will never get around to it. Everything is new, never even one time gone out casting. I do not have boxes for the reels but they come in pouches (The spool doesn't have a redington pouch but is in a Ross pouch). The rod came to me in a tube that I believe would better fit a three piece, though it is original to this rod so maybe Redington just had the one size.

Rod is the Redington NTIQ 1090-4. This is the follow up to the fantastic Nano Titanium rods. Same rods but with the addition of a Quartz outer layer which makes this rod amazingly strong and looks really great as well. I have this rod in an eight weight and it is by far the best casting rod I have ever had. Very quick, but feel galore and can cast a few feet or carry the line.

Reel is Redington Rise 9/10 in the Glacier Blue which blends great with the blue quartz rod. Reel is loaded with a Scientific Anglers WF10F

Spool is a Redington Rise 9/10 in the mist green color. Loaded with a Striper/Bonefish Intermediate Rocket Taper WF10i

Selling the entire outfit together for $355 shipped CONUS (can ship intl but will need to figure out shipping cost). Please don't hesitate to make an offer.

Payment through Paypal and I will pay the fees.

Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.