Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Aire Lion Cat

Testing the waters on selling it. Bought the boat last May "5/13/15" so there is a little more then 9 years on the warranty. I have used the boat twice. Once for a multi day on the Grande Ronde and once on the Cowlitz. Cannot justify keeping it when it just sits around. I already have a small raft and a 12' Cataraft. Not to mention all my boat trips end up on my buddies 16' Cat anyways. Got another Kid on the way "Sept" and in the process of remodeling my house before we move into it. Everything is less then a year old
Comes with...

-x2 11 1/2' Cataract X-Wound oars
-x2 Cataract Razor blades
-Anchor system
- frame with lean bars
-stripping basket
-floors
-straps
-boat is ready to float

asking $5,000

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thank you for the reply! Looking to get one but Need to know where to call to get one. If you remember, if you shoot me a message? Thank you, Kyle!

Again, beautiful boat and an even nicer price!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still for sale. All of this stuff on this boat adds up to $6,600 on the NRS website. That price doesn't include wrope wraps, counter balances, anchor system, wood, Marine spar varnish, stain, one swivel seat, and my time invested into putting this thing together. I also have a trailer that some work such as the tonque extended and a new tire along with bearing re packed. BTW patch is obviously included

$5,200 with trailer 5k without.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.