Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Skookum Osprey II catarafts for sale. Each one is selling for $1200.00 not together. These cats come with three oars(Water Skeeter take down oars for one and cataraft mini magnum for the other), three oar locks on mine/two oar locks on my wife's and a 10 pound pyramid anchor for each one. These are not your typical "fly fishing" raft. These boats can be used for long float fishing or hunting trips. Both of these boats will fit well in small planes for bush hunting and fishing in Alaska or Canada. There are no storage bags for these boats
The Osprey II starts with the Steelheader 10 foot by 20 inch pontoons to which was added an aluminum kickboat frame. Osprey II is the only aluminum black powder-coated frame with foot pegs. This boat can be packed down into a 30" x 54" duffel bag (not included), and weights approximately 40 pounds. You can even take this as baggage on a plane.
The Osprey II uses 10' X 19"- 20" pontoons and weighs between 45-50 pounds. The frame is 56" x 82" at maximum length with foot pegs fully extended. The dog deck is 41" x 21".

PM me and I'll send pictures from my email to yours.

I apologize that this is my very first post but we need to down size what we own. Thank you,
LS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.