Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a long way from anywhere but these are hard to find with low miles. Bought a new one so this classic needs a home. PM if you want more pics.

Rare 2004 Wrangler Unlimited (LJ or LWB). The LJ was only manufactured 2004 to 2006. Great condition and low miles at 64,400. 4.0L inline 6 with automatic transmission and A/C. Ten inch longer wheelbase and thirteen inches longer overall than TJ provides far better ride as well as more interior room. Factory hardtop. Four inch Rancho lift over Cepek wheels and Bigfoot AT 285/75/16 tires. Poison Spyder hood louver, winch, and Stow Master tow bar if you want to tow it. After market swing out tire carrier with add on cargo rack included. Asking $18,950 obo.

Automotive parking light Cloud Sky Tire Automotive side marker light
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Sky Automotive side marker light

·
beads are NOT flies and snagging is just ghetto
666 Posts
i'm looking at a map and cant find this town called long way. is it near anywhere?

·
beads are NOT flies and snagging is just ghetto
666 Posts
in that case your avatar indicates you're trespassing. if that's the ass brothers property, you probly got video taped and cited. do they still have the psycho tweaker caretaker ? I used to live in Durango, moved above the 45th parallel. if you'll be up this way soon, I'd be interested in the jeep.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
in that case your avatar indicates you're trespassing. if that's the ass brothers property, you probly got video taped and cited. do they still have the psycho tweaker caretaker ? I used to live in Durango, moved above the 45th parallel. if you'll be up this way soon, I'd be interested in the jeep.
That brown was on the Animas just above the Ute water. And yes probably, maybe, possibly could have had a foot on someones dirt. But then again I think we were just sitting in an eddy when that pic was taken. We get up to the Peoples Republic of Portland to see the grandkids pretty regular but drive the newer rigs that 1200 miles. Not likely I'd drive the LJ that far. We do float thru the Bass Ranch early season when flows are high enough. I know a couple guys that work there but haven't had any trouble yet. We do stay on the water tho as they are legendary for being cantankerous about a foot on the bank or an anchor drop. Mesa Canyon is a nice piece of water for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.