Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is your pick? Bubba and DJ are in the final group on Thursday. I have to believe there will be a little long ball competition going on there - that could end up being a disadvantage for one or both. It will be sad not seeing Arnold start things off.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Who is your pick? Bubba and DJ are in the final group on Thursday. I have to believe there will be a little long ball competition going on there - that could end up being a disadvantage for one or both. It will be sad not seeing Arnold start things off.
DJ is playing too well to pick anyone else! Only disadvantage he has is that he hits a cut. But if he hits fairways he's unstoppable if his game is on!

·
Registered
8,817 Posts
I still like KVD even though he has been off a little the last few seasons.

Of course I also like Randy Howell Takahiro Amori and Greg Hackney.
However the top competitors are all great and the AOY title could go to any of them.

·
If u know u know
289 Posts
I think Old Phil is going to stay up towards the top of the leader board this year. It's an obvious choice for DJ, but he has a loootttttt of focus on himself this week. Might be too much pressure on him. I would like to see Speith make a comeback!

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ryan Moore.
Henrik Stenson.
A Ryan win would certainly send the Puyallup crowd into a jubilation frenzy. I met him once at their course - really cordial. That's what I really love about the PGA. The caliber of players at this level is nothing short of amazing IMO, and a very high percentage of those in the field (we can probably leave out Sandy Lyle, Ian Woosnam and a few others) can win it.

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.