Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
feather flinger
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Jeep Wagoneer was purchased from the original owner's estate in 2001. It was completely original, had a little over 154 k miles on it, and had been sitting on blocks for close to 4 years because the owner was from Montana, had left it with his best friend in Spokane a year before he passed away and it got tied up in probate court. My sons and I have used it for our hunting & fishing trips and have put over $10k into it. A list of what's been done to it since we've owned it follows:

• complete balanced engine rebuild with all machine work done by Rob at Action Auto's Shoreline store
• new Edelbrock Intake manifold
• new Edelbrock 600cfm carb
• new exhaust system including off road muffler
• new starter
• new hoses
• rebuilt radiator
• insulated fuel lines
• new Hedman ceramic coated exhaust headers
• complete new suspension system with Rancho 2 1/2" lift springs, Rancho 9000 shocks in the rear & Rancho 5000 shocks in the front
• Les Schwab brake job & 30" tires
• Recently installed new interior headliner.

We've put less than 20k miles on this Jeep since the engine rebuild, the tires & brakes were replaced and the radiator rebuilt; everything else has been done since then. It comes equipped with power steering & power brakes, tilt-wheel, a Radio Shack CB, and even has the original am radio still in it. My sons are not around anymore and I have arthritis in my knees, so my days in the field are mostly over. I would like to see this Jeep go to a guy that will appreciate it, take good care of it and use it. Call Greg if you're interested @ 425-343-9390. (No Sunday Calls!)

·
www.classicpowellrod.com
167 Posts
Nah - that's not a 2 wheel drive, it's a 4 wheel drive - look at the photo close up and it says right there on the side. I don't think the Wagoneer came in 2 wheel drive back then...just the Cherokee. But you're right, this would be one serious gas sipper. Greg - which engine is in it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.