Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Cool looking boat...tough time to sell. There was a time when this would have sold for three times as much, due to the uniqueness of the item and the "coolness" factor of belonging to Sg. Long gone are those days I'm afraid. Trout, I don't know for sure but I think Salmo built himself a new one not too long ago...I assume this was an older one that is no longer needed but honestly, I don't keep up with his affairs close enough to know for sure. To properly bobber fish, the new owner will need to get a stern anchor...good news is it don't take much...just some dead weight.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trout, I've done the upgrade last year. Mrs. Salmo pointed out that I have more bicycles than I can ride and more boats than our garage was built to hold, so some inventory reduction is in order. I thought early spring would be a prime time to sell both bikes and fishing boats. Sold one bike Saturday. Do you need a boat?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Trout, I've done the upgrade last year. Mrs. Salmo pointed out that I have more bicycles than I can ride and more boats than our garage was built to hold, so some inventory reduction is in order. I thought early spring would be a prime time to sell both bikes and fishing boats. Sold one bike Saturday. Do you need a boat?
I'm in the process of slimming my collection as well. All set on a pram. Water Plant Plant community Lake Natural landscape

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.