Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to @DannyW & @PETI I was able to partner up with YETI' and introduce this new product.

Introducing the YETI' Portable Urinal-
Hand Finger Cartoon Grass Drinkware

All WFF members are eligible to get the deluxe version (edges will be sanded to help avoid chaffing), not pictured here, at a reduced price.

·
Premium Member
7,341 Posts
Well, that is a sad excuse for a genuine pissaroonie! The gold standard is the large plastic Adams peanut butter jar with the screw on lid. It has several nice features. It holds a night's worth of discharge, the lid makes it usable in a pickup canopy or tent and the generous 4''+ opening will accommodate the most impressive gentleman's sausage with ease.

To use simple screw off the lid and grasp the top of the jar with thumb and forefinger-easy and intuitive. Another nice feature is the automatic fill indicator. When your thumb gets wet it is time to empty...

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Anyone else use a funnel and hose? Asking for a friend...

·
Retired, gone fishin'
1,692 Posts
Well, that is a sad excuse for a genuine pissaroonie! The gold standard is the large plastic Adams peanut butter jar with the screw on lid. It has several nice features. It holds a night's worth of discharge, the lid makes it usable in a pickup canopy or tent and the generous 4''+ opening will accommodate the most impressive gentleman's sausage with ease.

To use simple screw off the lid and grasp the top of the jar with thumb and forefinger-easy and intuitive. Another nice feature is the automatic fill indicator. When your thumb gets wet it is time to empty...
Exactly Ive.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think if you cut both ends off you'll be standing in a puddle of piss.
Didn't think it needed directions, but-

One end goes over the side of your floating device. The other end goes to the appropriate area.
Unless you enjoy standing in a puddle...:)

·
Registered
878 Posts
I was just fuckin with you, pardon my lack of emoticon ;). I have a stainless steel beaker with a handle on the side. When not in use the handle slides in the middle of a boat cleat, doubling as a drink holder. If I don't want to walk to the front of the boat to grab it I just piss out the back, a couple drops in the slop well isn't going to hurt anything.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
This thread is getting fun:)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.