Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
...has several mistresses.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, in my travels about the west, very few sites offer good info and a platformm for anglers to "BS". Each state has it's own site such as this one we are all on. (Some more than others!) So, I would like to take this chance to thank Chris S. for all he does for this site and all that it offers! I hope that we all can take the time to thank Chris and our fellow anglers for the help, advice and general BS that is tossed to each other! We are all anglers, we are all human, and the two words "Thank You" go so far! Thanks Chris! Keep it up!

SAK
XstreamAnglers.Com :THUMBSUP

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I second that. This is a great site. Thanks for all your hard work, Chris.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I agree, Chris, this site has been my primary source of information about fishing in Washington. I enjoy the lay out and the contributions have been very solid all year long.

Thanks for your fine efforts and making the attractive changes lately to improve the site even more.

Al :pROFESSOR

·
North Bend, WA
4,867 Posts
Much appreciated fella's.... and back at you. Especially Greg & Ray.

In the last three months I've only been able to wet a line wet once following a new addition to our family and a bit of a house disaster. Our hot water heater let go necessitating a complete gut of our kitchen and bathroom down through the subfloor and including all walls. I had the family moved out for two months through the heavy work, they just moved back in last week.

Lately, my fly fishing has lived vicariously through the forum. Your stories, reports, general discussion and ideas have helped with me through my river withdrawals.

Of course, everyone has their limits. So, the wife has issued the hall pass and with it I'm off Sunday to Western Montana for a week. Looks like we're going to hit the window perfectly for the skwala hatch before the melt starts kicking the rivers out of shape. On the itinerary: The Bitterroot, Upper Clark Fork, The Big Hole and possibly Rock Creek. Of course there will be a trip report that follows.

I'M OUTTA HERE!!!!

Tight lines,

Chris

·
Registered
82 Posts
I really appreciate this site for the knowledge and the civility that it is delivered with. As a newbe to fly fishing last year. I have learned a lot from this site. I get a little dose of fishing every day as check out the topics with my morning cup of coffee. I have encountered other fishing (and non fishing) forums, that could really learn a lot from how this site operates.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I also like this web site. It's full of info and it has an excellent BB. I have been lucky enough to fish a couple of times with Chris. Even though the trouts did not bite all the times, it has always been enriching for me.
Thanks Chris and have fun in Montana.
BTW, I'm going to Alaska in may, I'll try to write a report.
Vincent

·
Registered
73 Posts
i like the site it has helped get back in to the swing of things i used to fly fish a long time ago gave it up there was no help back then i was the only one i knew that even ownd a fly rod after 6monthes of no fish i gave up but i hoped back on the wagen and with all the nice people here i final am hooking fish 10 stealys and 15 salmon and more trout than i can count so thankes for all your help and not to for get i read all the in fo denis dickson had on fishhing and presontations so if your having problums or just bored read some of the stuff he has posted on the site

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.