Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I swing, therefore i am.
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reduced prices now again. Theres a new deal on a sweet single hand 8wt set up. I don't know why anyone hasn't bought it! People must not be familiar with the products..

Ross Evolultion 3 $115

Echo II 9'6" -10' 8wt single hand rod, two tips included, one for distance one for accuracy. The rod is practically brand new. $150

Orvis Battenkill to match the echo - With a brand new backing runningline, and Rio-8wt distance taper a sixty dollar line.- $85

If someone wants a complete 8wt setup, and brand new Rio distance taper, you can buy them both for $210.

Cheers,

Rob Zelk call me (360) 631 4556 and come look at the stuff.

·
I swing, therefore i am.
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:) Its crazy I know Alipine, but now, in my life, I have too many other things to deal with. Fishing used to be my life, it can't be my life anymore, not now, I need to get the rest of my life together, then fishing can be a part of it again...

So the value of the package with the trout rods thorwn in is right around $2000. I want $1100 If I had the money, time to fish, and wanted two sweet speys, a sweet 8wt. single hander, awesome reels, fly tying materials and trout rods, and an awesome trout reel, I would throw my money down!

And IDEA! If you know someone, or a couple people, who would go in on the package with you, that is a way to avoid spending a grand on fishing gear while getting the gear you want at a reduced rate, rather than buying them individually. Then you could divy everything up as you please. Talk to your buddies.

·
2,880 Posts
Hope you're able to get back in the water soon.

·
I swing, therefore i am.
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry to the fellow who called me about the evolution and battenkill! Its a BBS V its a regular arbor and in perfect condition. I accidentally deleted your messages when I was trying to save it. The evolution is in very nice condition. Please call again or send me a message here with your number and I'll reach you.

Thanks!

Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.