All prices are posted for local pickup in Puyallup. I am willing to ship for exact shipping cost. PayPal/Venmo or whatever else are fine. No goods and services. I am happy to provide references if needed.

Super 2. Gloss black. This reel has quite a bit of character with nicks, dings, scratches, etc. Comes with pouch. Pouch is started to slowly break down on the inside and creates fine dust particles. Square tooth drag plate and direction of retrieve can be swapped. This reel is rated for 2/3wts. $285

Abel Super 3N fly fishing reel. Matte black finish with gloss reel foot and drag knob. Comes with backing, WF5F fly line, and pouch. Backing and fly line are serviceable, but should be considered a bonus. Original owner told me the reel was never fished. A few very small nicks. Reel is rated 3/4wt. $420 without line. $440 with line.

Abel Vaya 4/5 in native cutthroat. No box and no pouch. Reel is new, but does have a a few very slight signs of traveling without a pouch. 99% of people would never even notice. $925.

Abel Vaya 7/8. Baja fade finish with matching drag knob. Spooled with backing. Comes with box, pouch, and papers. Fished twice and has some incredibly light signs of use. $875

Abel Super 6 fly fishing reel. In very good shape, with one small blemish on the edge of the spool. Comes with pouch and is spooled with backing. $465

Abel Super 5/6 solid DeYoung Cutthroat Flank. Brand new. Never lined and never mounted on a rod. Box, pouch, and all documents included. I recently saw a used version of this with scratches go for $1300 plus taxes. The only possible trade that I am after would be an Abel Super in Peacock Bass finish plus cash on top. $1450

No. 4.5. Gloss black. Solid (non-ported) face. I was told by the original owner that the reel was not fished, but there are a few light scratches. Comes with pouch and spooled with backing. The reel was just serviced by Abel and had a square tooth drag plate. This baby is ready to tame the big boys. This is a 12-13wt and is the equivalent of a Super 12W. $500

Shoot me a message and I am happy to text over photos of anything you’d like to see. I have a handful of other Abels that are in for service that I intend to list in a few weeks.