Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All:

I noticed I was getting a lot of lookers but no takers on my last post regarding acquiring a fishing partner. I noticed that my post was heavily laden with curiosities about steelhead and salmon but I am looking for somebody to trout fish with too.

To repeat, I live in Seattle and am 23 years old. I hold a decent job and have a girlfriend that is tolerant of my fishing habits. Will split driving or just plain drive if that helps. I look forward to hearing from you. Private responses are cool, [email protected].

Tight lines

JRD

G

·
I see that you are back again. I have looked for a partner also but as you I have found no one. I live in Marysville which is a long way from Seattle. As I have lived around here for a very long time I have given up on going to Seattle. I never lost any thing there but just don't go there any more. I too have move here from Wisconsin, but that was many years ago. 1944 I think was the year. I like to fish for trout also and know of many places to go. I just don't like to go by myself any more as getting on in years, but still can get around. Right now my car is sick so getting around is a problem. But as every thing is out of shape right now my interest if fishing is gone. If still interested drop me a line. Jim S.:9

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Steelieblue

I never really done much steelhead fishing but I have fished for trout quite a few times. I'm always looking for a fishing buddy. I live in the Kent area and I usually fish the Yakima and Snoqualime rivers. I'm 18 years old and I attend Western Washington University so I live in Bellingham right now. I have been fly fishing since I was 12 and do alright. If you are interested go fishing sometime let me know you can IM me at WWUBuffaloz.

Jake

·
Registered
73 Posts
well i live down south i live in sumner i go fishing once a month right now my normal partnere gave up on winthere fishing last year i can hardly talk them in to going once a month as there pusssys lol i am always looking to go fishing i have landed my firsy steallhead this year and a meny trout too i drive and am not working right now i am 25 and have a new babby she is all mast 6 months so geting up erly is not a big deal if you would like to go call me 253 826 9613 leave me a mesage and i call u back
keep the sunny side up and the krusty side down keeep on trucking

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.