Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Outta Here
3,912 Posts
I suspect, were I a Scot, the OL would be havin' me register my flatulent offensive powers under this inequitable and over-reaching statute.

Wonderin' if the constabulary spent a bit too much time, over the holidays, watchin' "A Christmas Story".

·
Justified
4,940 Posts
I'm actually surprised this hasn't been pushed for in the US yet.

What's next for them, the sling shot?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When the first serious crime is committed in this country with an airgun it will happen. Most anti-gunners don't know much about air guns. There is some pretty sophisticated technology out there now.

·
Justified
4,940 Posts
When the first serious crime is committed in this country with an airgun it will happen. Most anti-gunners don't know much about air guns. There is some pretty sophisticated technology out there now.
There are some pretty good/great air rifles out there. I just dont think that anyone who plans on committing a serious crime, is going to use an air rifle/pistol.

Yes, it could be mistaken as a real gun, thus robbing a bank/etc, but that's been done already with toys. You'd have to outlaw anything that looked like a gun.

Oh...wait... https://www.google.com/amp/www.medi...-his-finger/amp/?client=ms-android-att-aio-us

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.