Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an Alpacka Raft they'd be willing to part with? I'm interested in the Yukon Yak, Denali Llama and CuriYak. Would also like to hear from anyone who regularly uses a packraft, if you suggest any build options like spray deck vs self bailing floor, internal cargo storage compartment, etc. My primary use will be backpacking into high alpine lakes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the leads! The rafts currently on Craigslist are a bit heavier than I'm looking for, I'll keep an eye on packrafting.org in the meantime.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Anyone have an Alpacka Raft they'd be willing to part with? I'm interested in the Yukon Yak, Denali Llama and CuriYak. Would also like to hear from anyone who regularly uses a packraft, if you suggest any build options like spray deck vs self bailing floor, internal cargo storage compartment, etc. My primary use will be backpacking into high alpine lakes.
Day trips only or overnighters?
I use a raft thats also my bed and gear storage. Its heavier, but i skip the tent or hammock. I sometimes sleep in my raft on the water if the weather is a dry forecast.
Alpine lakes trips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.