Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Team Umiak
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Son and I fished the AR below the demarcation line this morning. Absolute stunning day on the river..air temp @ 0900 59, no wind, didn't take a water temp, serious biting flies and skeeters. That skinny water is pretty frickin broily where we were. You've gotta do some hikin to find a seam or 2, which we did but nothin to hand. No worry.. great weather, great scenerie, great lunch (packed by dad, me), and an awesome day on the water with my buddy.
Eric

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice day on the water. Not too many better places to sustain a skunkin! Cant wit til my boy is a little older so we can enjoy days like this.

·
Team Umiak
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pete, this is a new adventure for he and I. An awesome experience when you and he enjoy a commonality..is that a word? Noted that you are an April Vokey fan..have you done a guided trip with her? Eric

·
Registered
184 Posts
Pete, this is a new adventure for he and I. An awesome experience when you and he enjoy a commonality..is that a word? Noted that you are an April Vokey fan..have you done a guided trip with her? Eric
Yeah it'll be a while, my son is only 3 but he can tear it up with the Disney Cars rod at the little lake by our house... As for April Vokey, never had the opportunity to hire her but it would kick ass! Just saw her in some mags and really cant believe shes real!

·
Team Umiak
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dana, I know what you mean. That skinny water seems sterile..no bugs, fish siting, nothing. Next time I'll head downstream and hit the Naches.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.