Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Uck Uck Uck, bitches
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am "looking" at buying myself another one...and no I don't do that thing anymore though it be legal in Washington state. I am thinking about a Peak with midge jaws.About $200 plus. My question is where can I actually look at them, touch them and you know hands on...in the Portland/ Vancouver area? Ellen and I are going to stop by the Armory fly tying extravaganza Saturday. Figure it's a good thing to do after a funeral. I just want a vise for tying teensy stuff. I have a regal for big stuff...a Danvise on it's 3rd set of jaws...and tired of tying 18 or smaller only to hear the lovely sound of "Ka-ping" as the little sucker skitters across the floor and later found in an unhappy womans footsie.

·
Uck Uck Uck, bitches
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyway this thread got really stupid...I ended up getting a Peak vise...for $50 at the Fly tying rendezvous last weekend...need to order a pair of midge jaws...$38 plus shipping or a local fly shop in Beaverton...River City for the jaws

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.