Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newb seeking wisdom
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Friday off and considering heading east (Yak? Klick?)
Anybody else going to be on the river and want to connect?
If Yak flows are down, I'll most likely head in that direction.

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
Yeah, I'm going out on Friday but I'm away too damn far to team up with. Been thinking of what blue ribbon stream to hit, The Big Hole, The Beaverhead, Or the Ruby. Just to many damn choices. I'll probably hit the Beaverhead as it's only five minutes from my house.

Jim

·
Newb seeking wisdom
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I'm going out on Friday but I'm away too damn far to team up with. Been thinking of what blue ribbon stream to hit, The Big Hole, The Beaverhead, Or the Ruby. Just to many damn choices. I'll probably hit the Beaverhead as it's only five minutes from my house.

Jim
Given the choice of fishing or hitting the beaverhead...I'd probably hit the beaverhead, then go fishing.
Anybody else?

·
"Ride'n Dirty."
1,631 Posts
No I'd never do that! But.....next time maybe curtail the joys of having so many choices of places to fish.....for god's sake Jim, i'm currently (and have been all day) inside an office on the inside of the building. I have a view of sheetrock, a far cry from the BILLINGS area I just left.
:)

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
No I'd never do that! But.....next time maybe curtail the joys of having so many choices of places to fish.....for god's sake Jim, i'm currently (and have been all day) inside an office on the inside of the building. I have a view of sheetrock, a far cry from the BILLINGS area I just left.
:)
Didn't you just leave the Missoula area. You have to keep your story straight. According to your other story you were fishing in the Missoula area not Billings.

But I understand, not being from this great state that one city looks like the other.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.