Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
previously micro brew
4,663 Posts
Been a while but yes, I have fished it. It is close and I caught some decent fish for a put and take. You might also consider Angle Lake, as I recall, year round also - check the regs.

I like Mark's suggestion, also on the far shore across from the first couple of houses. There are some branches in the water so you may lose a few bugs.

Fun to watch the wood ducks land in the trees during nesting season.

MB

·
AKA: Gregory Mine
998 Posts
Like others, years ago it was my quick and easy way to get on the water. Sinking line and black buggers straight across from the boat launch, tight to the bank, and just a little south would produce most fish in the 14" range. Cast out, count down, slow strip back. Fished mostly fall through spring. The weather kept the stoners away. Good memories.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Like others, years ago it was my quick and easy way to get on the water. Sinking line and black buggers straight across from the boat launch, tight to the bank, and just a little south would produce most fish in the 14" range. Cast out, count down, slow strip back. Fished mostly fall through spring. The weather kept the stoners away. Good memories.
Kent doesn't have any stoners ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for replies everyone. Got more info than I was expecting. I'm also looking into Angle, star and the others that seem to be strewn across the west hill/plateau.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.