Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going up to bellingham this weekend for a soccer tournament and have some free time. I was wondering if anyone fishes the nook for summer steelies or anything about the river so that i can go out and try to hook a few and were a good spot to go and fish for them is. Any info would be great. I will give you the report when i get back.

Jeremy

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
The Nooksack is muddy most of the time, and has only a remnent summer steelhead population.
In Bellingham, give a call, or drop-in, to the well-informed people at H&H Outdoor Sports, 814 Dupont Street (360-733-2050) for current info and any fly tackle you might need. You can drive to the junctions of the North, South, and Middle Forks in twenty minutes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was up there a couple weeks ago and it was too high and fast to be much good for anything.

I also fished canyon creek and raised a few very small ones. I am going back in late summer or fall though when things are a little more clear and slow.

B

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.