Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IveofIone seems to be taking a long vacation from this site and is inactive status.

He lives somewhat near my father in law and I love his insights to the NE part of our state.

Ive are you out there??? Send me an email if you are?

Any of you folks from Ive's neck of the woods know what he is up to?

Mark

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Yea, Ive is out there, alive and well and fishing. I exchange e-mails quite often with him and hope to hook up with him someday. He's a fine man and a student of the outdoors to be sure.
He wrote a nice story about fishing and other adventures with his truck. It was deleted by Little Stone as being non-fishing related. Ive took this rather personally and it upset him very much. I don't think he has posted since and I won't reveal any of the conversations I've had with him since. I think e-mails are like letters and their contents are personal.
I never got to read his story and I wish I had been allowed to do so. You are definetly right when you say he has keen insights. He's a fine man in my view.
Bob:thumb

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I have had the pleasure of fishing with Ive earlier this year on several occassions. He is a wealth of knowledge and is definately a good contact for that area. As for the inactive status, that is correct. He has left wff.com forever :bawling

If you'd like, I can send him your email address and im sure he'd be more than happy to let you in on the latest for that area....so if you want you can send me an email and I will forward it on?? :dunno

cya

·
Registered
416 Posts
Just spent the holiday weekend fishing with Ive. He kicked my ass all over the lake. That guys always hooked up.

I told him to post more often. He might. Who knows..

Sparse

Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by.
(Sir Izaak Walton)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.