Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of taking my son down that way to see if I can get him into some stockers. Haven't fished it this year, just wondering if anyone has laid eyes on it/fished it and can tell me if the flows are such that it would be feasible to take an 8 year old for a little bank wandering.

I'm really wanting to take him out this weekend as we haven't been able to spend much time together, but with this heat I figure I'd better avoid the area lakes, and that doesn't leave me with many options. If nothing else I may just shell out a few bucks and go chase the big ones at Trophy Lake golf course just for the ease of fishing there with an 8 year old and the chance of getting into a few fish.

Nick

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Nick,

It's showing 294 cfs on the gage now and should be a good height for trout fishing around Morton. I expect Tacoma would be planting the stockers by now, so you shouldn't have a problem finding some trout with your 8 year old.

Sg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.