Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the next three days with family out of town so I'm free to fish. I don't have any set plans yet, but was thinking of going somewhere I haven't been yet. I don't know what I want to do, but I'll be bringing my 2, 4, and 7wts and float tube and will need to wade unless you have a boat. Anyone up for showing me new waters? I'm based in Issaquah, WA but don't mind driving anywhere within a 5 hour range.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I would say come try a weekend here, but I have a family reunion this weekend... sorry, man.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'd love to fish this weekend but I'm stuck in Saudi Arabia for another week at least. It's not too bad though. It only got up to 113 today. I was last here in March and we had thunderstorms and even quite a bit of standing water in low areas. Not so much this trip.

Mike

·
"Ride'n Dirty."
1,631 Posts
Man, another post about someone wanting a fishing partner!!
I have fished so much lately (by myself, on the Yak which is hard to do), that I wish I was available.

Someone needs to jump on this!

Can you row?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I have off the Wed afternoon until Monday. I am trying to figure out a place to go myself. I have 3,4,6 weight and a 7 weight spey. Just got the Spey. Looking for somewhere to try it out. PM me if your are interested. Probably going to be camping out somewhere Wed night with her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.