Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Flyfishing is so "Metal"
687 Posts
What's up Jason the pleasure was mine, I'll definitely hit you guys up later in the summer when I am thoroughly done with the Sky and need a break.

·
Eyes to the sky...
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The comments are pretty funny. When I meet up to fish with people from WFF, my wife calls it an internet fly fishing blind date. :rofl:
Evan-Did you guys see any fish?
Ian-Right on. I've got some south end rivers I'll be hitting in the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted.

·
Reformed Guide and sometimes fisherman
2,257 Posts
Quoted from the Stranger this morning. Made me pause and say WTF

Me, guy in fly fishing waders waving 14 foot rod around. You tall handsome with long locks. I thought there was a connection when we talked about our online addictions. Meet me at a south sound river on Sunday June 20th at 7pm. Bring your best impression of "A River Runs through it". I will bring this months Fly Fisherman magazine. I will put a rose between pages so you can tell its me. See you soon.

Lost withough you.

·
Eyes to the sky...
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quoted from the Stranger this morning. Made me pause and say WTF

Me, guy in fly fishing waders waving 14 foot rod around. You tall handsome with long locks. I thought there was a connection when we talked about our online addictions. Meet me at a south sound river on Sunday June 20th at 7pm. Bring your best impression of "A River Runs through it". I will bring this months Fly Fisherman magazine. I will put a rose between pages so you can tell its me. See you soon.

Lost withough you.
LMAO. Funny stuff. Not us, but funny. :thumb:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Ian-
Many thanks for the tips on the perry poke!
Like Jason said if you ever want to fish the south sound give drop us a line.
We fished for 9+ hrs, beautiful water, good times, but still smell like a skunk.

·
Eyes to the sky...
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ian-
Many thanks for the tips on the perry poke!
Like Jason said if you ever want to fish the south sound give drop us a line.
We fished for 9+ hrs, beautiful water, good times, but still smell like a skunk.
Ben, I love the fact that you read all the other posts of people busting my chops, and you follow up with a perry poke comment. You sir, are setting yourself up.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Lots of freaking bromancing going on in here. Knowing that OrangeRadish is at the heart of it does not surprise me at all.

·
Flyfishing is so "Metal"
687 Posts
Yah with the direction the thread was going any where near the word poke :D..... but: ....... after watching that..... all the way through.... umm yikes....... :/

·
Registered
561 Posts
Jason, the wife's going to Vegas this weekend. Sunday? the Kalama or EFL should be looking good! The Washougal sucked and on top of that the kids were bored to death.
Jim

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.