Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pssst! Hey. I gotta get something off my chest. You upstanding, card-carrying members of Washington Fly Fishing are the only ones I can trust.

You see, there was, for lack of a better term, an “incident” out at the Ford a couple of weeks ago. I now have reason to believe that there’s a conspiracy afoot. Don’t share this with anyone who doesn’t belong to WFF--but I think the boys down at Fish and Game are starting to give the trout out at Rocky Ford triploid brains.

Those nasty buggers (the trout) are up to some bad business. You probably think I’m loco. But listen, a couple of them recently tried to hijack my ’91 Ford Ranger. God’s honest truth. Not only that, but I have reason to believe there is a plot afoot amongst those heretofore innocent-looking BWO-slurping turncoats to lure me to an untimely and, most likely, gruesome death. Frankly, it’s unsettling. You probably think I’m crazy. But I will share my cautionary tale on this bulletin board, with the hope that I can save you, my fellow sportsmen, from a similar fate.

Look for more posts to come, where I will expose the nefarious scheme of trout gone bad. But in the mean time, for God’s sake, stay away from Rocky Ford Creek!

·
Slainte
6,629 Posts
Move over BobLawless, you got an up and coming opponent. You better get to markin' yer turf real quick!!!!

Nice try but we're still going this Saturday...

Roper,

Good things come to those who wade...

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
ROPER!!!!

Its next saturday!!! If you go this saturday, the 5th of April, you will be surrounded by a bunch of fellas you dont know :+ ... actually this would be a better plan, that way you could avoid the likes of YT, Mac, Ty, and other peeps you know of }( }(

Yes I see it too....turmoil is coming...beware Bob

~Patrick ><>

·
Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan
1,098 Posts
Bob's already begun plans for his new retirement community accross the street from the Handicapped dock. "Monty's Guest Ranch for Men." So you might want to keep Bob specially informed as to what you are discovering there. A conspiracy of this nature surely might undermine the investment of his retirement money.

MAC

·
Just an Old Man
35,203 Posts
I used to know it all---but now that I'm older I seem to forget it all.

You know if the weather would just get back to spring like instead of winter I would make a trip over there in the middle of the week when all of you weenies are working. But I don't like to drive in the snow and ice. But I sure dig on warm weather.

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.