Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I've got all of the bugs in, and my goal is to get them into the mail by the end of the week. Life is beyond hectic right now, but it won't take much to run to the Post Office...tomorrow is errand day, I think I'm going to try and fit it in. All in all I'd say they're a pretty good batch, I think you'll all be pleased. I only managed to get one tied up myself, but I think it's a beauty. fly15 was the only guy to tie 2 bugs...I say that for his effort he gets 2 bugs a piece...there's enough bugs to go around. As a matter of fact originally there were going to be 8 tiers, that number shrunk to 6 so I guess I'll just send the extra bugs back to the tier, unless you just want me to keep them (of course I wouldn't mind;-) ) Let me know if any of you have a problem with fly15 getting an extra bug...if I don't hear from you I'll assume it's ok.

I'll post when I do drop them in the mail...until then...

Tight Lines,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GreekGeek
AKA Matt Williams
[email protected]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Slainte
6,656 Posts
Matt, The Swapmiester get to do what ever he wants with extra flies, all we ask is one of each of the others. That's the idea to give yours and get back others.

Roper,

Good things come to those who wade...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.