Attn. warm water fishermen and women! I'm clearing out some nice quality bass fishing rods. Some could be useful for pike as well. Bring your man card with you as these are serious bass fishing rods! All rods are in great shape, some are like new. Pictures to come in the morning when I get better light. Please hit me up with any questions regarding a specific item. Get a jump on spring bass fishing with these and improve your bass fishing success!
1. G.Loomis GLX bcr855. 7'1" Heavy bass fishing rod with unbelievable sensitivity and the fancy guides that you can step on. Great for heavy jigs, carolina rigs, flipping into heavy cover. Like new $265
2. G.Loomis swbr904c. Makes throwing big swim baits easy on your arm. No more arms getting tired. Like new $225
3. G. Loomis IMX Cr724. 6' heavy action great tip. Nice rod for handling and turning large bass in tight cover. Compact handling for skipping under docks, trees brush, etc. Brand new. $195
4. Lamiglas excel 704c. Brand new, pretty blue. Listed as a medium fast action. Pretty powerful rod in my estimation, would say good for flipping and big topwater with this handle style. Not as high end as a loomis, but still a nice rod. $60
5. Kistler Helium. Lesser known company but they make great rods, based in Texas. Fantastic flipping rod. 6'9" medium hvy. I love it, but don't need extras of this model. Used but in good shape, still lots of life left. medium-heavy. $120
Note: All of these rods are 1 piece models and have slightly higher shipping costs. Not outrageous, but not $11 either.