Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I'm heading to Mt. Bachelor for a 4-day weekend, and was hoping to possibly get some fishing in. Anyhow, does anyone know of anyplace I can fish down there?

Thanks in advance!

- DW

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
The Deschutes River, the Fall River and the Metolius River are all in that area. Don't know what is open this time of year. There may be a fly shop or two in Bend, but if not, there are a couple in Sun River. They can point you in the right direction.

G

·
Ted Leeson" ________distance between two points"

That's all I'm giving up. If you are willing to drive a little you'll have a great time. "Tight lips"

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree those are definitely the big three in the area. The Fall River just had a fish kill either last summer or the previous due to pinpoint accuracy on behalf of the Forest Service with their fire retardant in the effort to put out a recent fire. So, it might be worth your time to focus on the other two river systems.

G

·
Stop by the Fly and Field shop on the right side of century drive, on the way up to Bachelor. They should have good info on what if anything is happening

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.