Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is happening? I sent my flies in on Monday or Tuesday of last week.

~Ryan

Even the thousandsth trip to the same old familiar fished-out stream begins with renewed hope, with unfailing faith--Zane Grey

·
Indi Ira
9,398 Posts
Dear Lord! I'm one of the names. I completely forgot, and I've been away from the forum. What with the engagement, the planning of the wedding, the house buying, all that end of the year teacher stuff, and spring fishing...well, no more excuses. Sorry all:dunno :dunno.

I'll finish them today and post them tomorrow.

My total bad.

IRA

·
SANCHO!
1,680 Posts
Sorry about the delayed response.. Been doing recon with a couple other knuckleheads from the board for the past couple days. Patrick is out due to some unavoidable real life stuff, but I think WorldAnglr is gonna take his place. but if he doesn't you can believe I'm gonna hord the extras.. ha! So I'm thinkin we should be all set by mid next week and I'll be mailing everything out ASAP.

Roper I may need to stop by one night and have ya take some photos (insert excuse to go fishing here). My camera just can't seem to cut it with the close-ups.. (it's probably just user error)

~cHris

·
Indi Ira
9,398 Posts
Status

What, you need money? I thought all flyfisherman were rich snobby... Ok, Ok, so I'm a loser. I work in Everett, could I drive out after work and just pick them up? Save you the trouble of packaging, and me the trouble of shipping you money. Your in Snohomish right? What did you say about inserting excuses to go fishing? What if in the pick up, my flyrods, pontoon boat and gear were also along. Just a thought. Let me know.

IRA..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.