Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Official Szchwaupmeister: Backyard

Backyard, you own this swap. So I will re-outline what was written in the other thread but you have the final say in everything.

Due Date: May 1st.
Ship to: Backyard
Number of Swappers: 11/12 (we have room for one more)
If you would like to include a tag with recipe that would be cool too. (I probably won't because the steroid skunk bunny is pretty easy to tie)

Szchwappers:

MacRowdy: Big Bad two tone testosterone double bunny Zonker.
PWOENs': "Ron Jeremy" Zonker.
Flyfishnm’s: Egg sucking woolly bugger with a twist
Sparse: Modified version of Steve Probasco's "Night Leech."
Gotchasr: olive starlight leech
Troutman101: olive sculpin
******: ThinMint
Crump: Big lead eyes, rabbit strip back, a ton of legs
BackYard: damsel streamer bugger thing
Roper: "Garowntee"
Irafly: “Modified Shite”

Ok Backyard Take over! We will be needing further instructions. Mailing address etc...

Ok members: please direct all questions to Backyard. And personally I have no problem letting in a few more people but that is up to the Swapmiester.

MAC
:professor

·
Registered
248 Posts
Let's get this thing going. Who is going to be the Scshwapmeister? Backyard hinted he would take the job, but haven't heard a confirmed reply.

Even the thousandsth trip to the same old familiar fished-out stream begins with renewed hope, with unfailing faith--Zane Grey

·
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BackYard, you are the Szchapmiester. If you don't reply then you are szchwaupmiester by default and if you do reply you are as well.

MAC :thumb

·
SANCHO!
1,692 Posts
Takes the duty with honor...

Ha!

Ok, everything sounds good to me.

May 1st Dead line
If anyone wants in on some big hog flys jump on board asap so everyone knows how many to whip up.

Here's my info:

Backyard Rideshop
629 First Street
Snohomish, WA 98290

Email : [email protected]

Hey Roper since you did the last one whats the normal shipping $ expected from each person?

~Chris

·
Slainte
6,657 Posts
Takes the duty with honor...

I only used Priority Mail ($3.85) for Montana and New Mexico guys.
Most local packages ran under a buck. What really helps is if folks use a container and envelope that is reusable.
As far as posting some photo's, if you don't have the equipment, I can do that chore, let me know.

Roper,

Good things come to those who wade...

·
SANCHO!
1,692 Posts
Just a quick reminder now that the chiro swap is about to happen. ya got 10 more days to get them overstuffed bugs to me... the address is up in this thread somewhere.

Im sure you all know the drill but if you don't...

So send your 11 bugs in some kind of small container with your return address and a couple bucks and you will be recieving your subscription to Man Inches within 6-8 weeks.

}(

·
Registered
338 Posts
Mine are done, but I probably won't get them out until Monday next week. I'm leaving town tongight and won't be back until this weekend. By the way Chris, the extras are for you. Thanks for heading this thing up!

·
Slainte
6,657 Posts
Backyard, You've been watching too much Sesame Street, Dude.

Truth be known I'm on my butt, fear not, I'll be tying my ass off tonight and will hand deliver if I need to. Or you can come up Saturday and fish Silver Lake with me and my Grandson.

Roper,

Good things come to those who wade...

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Man I totally spaced!!! Been fishin in my spare time and packin the house for the move in any other time I have....MY BAD!! I will get them tied tonight and mailed tomorrow. I will give you a super secret ziper lip place Old Man told me about for the inconvenience...just dont tell him I told you about it :+ :+ }(

~Patrick ><>

·
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok,

Am I the only one who is late in getting his Hog Flies tied? I will have them in the mail tomorrow. Sorry to slow things down fellas!

******? How are your thin mints coming along?

MAC

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Does ****** still allow you to talk to him??? Ya know cause hes a mod now? }(

YES You are the only late one and you are the reason for slowing this whole thing down!! BAD MAC

~Patrick ><>

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Well, it's may 1, and I haven't even started. oops, sorry about that. I got a new job, and my time is getting limited. I either need an extention, or you guys can give me the boot. Seriously, when you guys see me, feel free to sock me in the gut, I can take it. Bad YT. :bawling

·
Registered
416 Posts
I want a week extension. When I was in MT, I brought all of my tying crap just to whip out night leeches in my spare time, but the others wouldn't let me. So, therefore I have a legitamate excuse for pushing this back 1 week. I vote for a May 8, 2003 Deadline!

Sparse

Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by.
(Sir Izaak Walton)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
May 8 sounds good to me. I was going to give you guys the Mr. T leech, but Rowdy says he's tying it. he's stealing my pattern!!! The Mr. T is sweet, everywhere I fish it, It hammers 'em. anyway, the thin mint is out, my green marabou sucks, turns to brown instantly. So your getting the hale Bopp with a red bead. Chopaka lake slayer! again, feel free to sock me in the gut. Damn, I suck the big one on this. sorry fellas. Bad YT:bawling

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.