Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Solid report. Stuck a few twilight fish night before last on a "blue ribbon" irrigation system. Spent three days rowing the family fun boat without fishing. Glad Zach talked us into the short evening float!

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
@Swimmy the blah did not make it past me, the targeted audience responded in kind, very impressive if you ask me.

On a side note, I might be able to fish Wednesday! Wish me luck!
And blah, blah, blah is much different than a quality post and report. Am I right?

Reactions: Irafly

·
Banned
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@Swimmy the blah did not make it past me, the targeted audience responded in kind, very impressive if you ask me.

On a side note, I might be able to fish Wednesday! Wish me luck!
Yep, very impressive.

Ed's contributions are just opposite of blah, blah, blah. He is witty, sharp, good looking, authentic, and humble. He keeps us hanging with every post. Good job Ed, we love you!!

Oh and good luck Wednesday!

·
Registered
15,541 Posts
Yep, very impressive.

Ed's contributions are just opposite of blah, blah, blah. He is witty, sharp, good looking, authentic, and humble. He keeps us hanging with every post. Good job Ed, we love you!!

You included good looking in that list of attributes. Now I know you're just trying to butter up ole Ed.

·
Banned
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I fished that tributary Friday afternoon. Got a couple 16-17" fish on beetles. I spooked a fish that was easily 22". That's about an inch of fish per CFS!
I camped on the hole where Melissa was napping for at least an hour watching a 16-17" rainbow feed on pmd adults and emergers. I threw the sink at 'em but the drift was so difficult. He won that battle.

Such a great way to spend an afternoon.

·
Banned
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And before her nap yesterday Melissa got her first taste of fishing dries to rising fish in that trib. She struggled with her casts and got a little frustrated.

But this morning she asked if we could get back out today and hit that spruce moth hatch. I just smiled and told her absolutely. I know how addicting it can be so this afternoon I'm wiping the books clean.

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Yep, very impressive.

I was with you up to the "good looking" part... that's a mug and crown only a mother could love ;).

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.