Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
A wholly owned subsidiary of Kramerica Industries
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my rowboat that comes with a trailer. I do not use it enough to keep it. It is on a trailer and stored on lake Washington currently. Asking $900 for boat and trailer. If you are willing to buy the boat I will include the two life jackets, boat lights, and anchor and 100ft line in the price. I am willing to sell the previously listed items separately as well. SOLD

Life Jackets - $5 for both SOLD
boat lights - $10 for both SOLD
anchor and 100ft line - $15 for both SOLD

I am also selling my electric trolling motor, battery and charger that is used with the rowboat.
The trolling motor is a MotorGuide - Energy 46 lbs motor - $100
The battery is a Dyno deep cycle marine 100Ah unit. It has been used less than a dozen times since I bought it and is practically brand new. - $100
The charge is a ProMariner - Prosports 6 amps per hour single battery charge. Also used less than a dozen times and is practically brand new and still in original box. - $75
I am willing to sell it as a set for $240. SOLD

If you are interested in anything please let me know and we can arrange something. Thanks for looking.

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Nick, you need a roof rack. I have a custom conduit creation sitting in the driveway. Weld that sucker to your roof...money!

·
Registered
11,299 Posts
Hmmm... I dunno about welding something to the roof of my car. Seems like a truck might be safer. lol Though some sort of roof rack would really be nice for hauling my toon around. I hate having to break it down to fit it inside my car.

Would love something like this boat for taking my son out on the lakes. One of these days.

·
A wholly owned subsidiary of Kramerica Industries
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How Long is the Boat?
The boat is 12ft long and about 5 ft wide. Everything is still up for grabs if your interested. It comes with oars that I forgot to previously mention.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.