Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Steve Cole - Living the Dream
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My kids are wonderful in that they know their Dad's interests pretty well. While late getting here for Dad's Day (just arrived this weekend) I got a great collection of tying related books and other goodies... but now I have duplicates of both Kelson's "Salmon Fly" and Bates' "Fishing Atlantic Salmon". I am keeping the gifted books and selling what are now surplus:

Pamela Bates / J.D. Bates - "Fishing Atlantic Salmon" - good used condition - binding is tight, dust jacket is 95 percent, pages are clean and just a couple of very light bumps to the corners from handling.

Geo. Kelson - "The Salmon Fly" - 1995 ed. - very good used condition, much the same as the Bates' volume.

Asking $75 each, shipped to US destinations. Will definitely ship outside of the US for actual cost, minus cost of US mailing.

HOOKS:

Partridge CS6 Adlington & Hutchinson Blind Eye - 1 package each in sizes 2/0 and 3/0, ten hooks per pack - sold to tyafly - thanks!.

Partridge CS10/1 Traditional Bartleet Salmon hooks, with 25 hooks to each pack -

NOTE: the CS10/1 hooks are all sold pending payment. I will take down this part of the listing when the transactions are complete

2 packs of size 4 - SOLD PP
1 pack - size 2 - SOLD PP
1 pack - size 1 - SOLD PP
1 pack - size 1/0 - SOLD PP

That's it for now. Hook prices also include mailing to US destinations. Will try to get photos of everything up this eve... please PM if interested or if you have questions. PayPal is the preferred means of payment and I will try to get back to folks during the day but it may be evening before I respond.

Thanks all...

Steve Cole

Font Poster Advertising Comfort food Ingredient
Ecoregion Book Nature Publication Wood
Rectangle Font Book Airship Illustration

·
Steve Cole - Living the Dream
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tyafly has dibs on Adlington & Hutchinson hooks... Thanks!

Also, down to two packs of the size 4 Traditional Bartleets... one is sold.

Steve Cole

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.